Done I found a massive griefed base/area that probably needs to be regenerated by staff.

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by RatchetTheFluffy, Oct 10, 2023.

1. RatchetTheFluffy

RatchetTheFluffy New Member

Local Time:
    3:24 AM
    Hello, I recently join the server and started exploring. Whilst exploring I found a MASSIVE area that is completely quarried out and griefed. It's clearly someone's old base and it's been utterly ruined. I'd restore it myself but it's dozens to hundreds of chunks wide and I can't manage that. It goes way underground as well.

(image map link)
    [​IMG]

The coordinates are:
    x: -4400
    Y: 4300

2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    8:24 PM
  3. Willfon

Willfon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    Oh that one!

We've had a few tickets about that spot, but I'm afraid there isnt much we can do there. The problem is that the area is registered with a different biome now than what it had when it was first generated. I remember this happening a few times way back when in 2016 when I had a base on the server myself.

I have tried to reset that chunk previously, about a few months ago and absolutely nothing changed :D

But thank you for reporting this anyhow. I'll have a quick chat with the admins if this perhaps is better solved in another way.

4. Willfon

Willfon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    OK, Fixed to the best of my ability. Looks worse than it did with the holes, but I learned a bit of WorldEdit.