Implemented I have absolutely no clue...

Discussion in 'B-Team' started by minecraftpro1289, May 29, 2014.

1. minecraftpro1289

minecraftpro1289 New Member

Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    Whenever I try to launch Attack of the B team, it loads, but then crashes, the launcher works fine, I tried increasing my Storage space to 3 Gb but it still had the same outcome, then I tried to connect to the Technic website, and all it says is "Unable to connect to proxy server" And Suggestions? Anything will help :D
    I can still launch from other launchers, I launched another mod pack, then quit out and tried b team again, but yet again it did not work. I was going to re download the launcher, but alas, the website is still down for me.

Thank you for your time,
    - McPro

2. minecraftpro1289

minecraftpro1289 New Member

Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    Alright, I cant connect to certain websites, I don't know why, I tried to download the Mym launcher, yet still no luck, just the same message. I also tried to connect to an online arcade website, just to check, and still no, could this be a problem with java or flash? Still any tips are helpful!

3. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    if you can't access certain websites you should contact your internet provider. I assume your internet provider has its own dns servers. A thing you could do is to change your router settings to use one of the public dns services. If you wanna do this, just google some keywords like. "{router name} opendns", "{router name} google dns"..