Done I have been affected by yet another bug

Discussion in 'Mine Your Galaxy' started by alfiealfie, Jan 18, 2015.

1. alfiealfie

alfiealfie Taste the flames

Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    ok, so what happened was, after a restart, i logged in, dead, when i broke my grave i only noticed my quantum chest plate was gone, so i was like no biggey, so i hit b to check if it had gone into my belt, it took the stuff from my hotter and crashed me, so i reloged and tried this again several times to get back my stuff, i then checked my tinkers inventory to see if i could open the belt by hand just to see i wasn't wearing any tinkers stuff, which means that was also not in the gravestone, now my dilemma is that Hlg_Players ichorium capped ichor wand (or whatever its called) was on my hotbar, among other important possessions of mine, i was using it prior to the restart to replace my flooring using the exchange focus, could you please attempt to fix both this situation and the bug because it might happen to other people, also the only "proof" I have is the several fatal errors trying to get my stuff and originally putting the stuff in the belt

P.S: i have not died since as i logged out after telling hlg what happened and he told me to post here

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  2. The_Icy_One

The_Icy_One Procrastinates by doing work

Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    This bug has happened to me before as well, the best solution at the moment is to remember to put the belt back on after death.

3. alfiealfie

Local Time:
    Yes but I did not get the belt back in the grave, which means all the stuff on my hotbar is now gone, so am I screwed or what, because I can't exactly prove that this happened soo ye

4. The_Icy_One

Local Time:
    The items are stored in a separate file, but since you got an internal server error as you swapped the hotbars, they were probably lost. The only way they could be recovered would be a rollback, which I assume would not be done under the no refunds policy.

5. alfiealfie

Local Time:
    I see, well dam for both me and hlg XD

6. The_Icy_One

Local Time:
    Actually, you could try making a new belt and hitting b again. It should return anything that was stored, but the wand is probably lost. Won't hurt to try though, since the cost is so low.

7. alfiealfie

Local Time:
    K I'll gove it a shot[DOUBLEPOST=1421642797,1421642101][/DOUBLEPOST]Doesn't work, I think it knows it's a different belt .-.[DOUBLEPOST=1421663120][/DOUBLEPOST]I am feeling pretty mad at this, I'll se if I can make a patch for it not registering im not wearing tinkers gear

8. The_Icy_One

Local Time:
    Just looked through the TiCon repo on github, seems it was fixed on the 20th.

9. alfiealfie

Local Time:
    Saves me doing work :D