Infinity: Evolved update on the MyM launcher

Dieses Thema im Forum "Community Talk" wurde erstellt von FlareArrow, 21. April 2016.

  1. FlareArrow

    FlareArrow Well-Known Member

    Beiträge:
    73
    Zustimmungen:
    11
    Ortszeit:
    08:32
    No real pressing issues to see here, just a quick question. With the most recent update to the pack, we've seen JourneyMap go missing in the Select Features menu. This is all I can see that's really changed with this update and I'm only seeing this with Infinity and Infinity Skyblock. While it's not really too big a problem, I can always just toss it in myself, I was just wondering if there was some reason why.

    EDIT: It's of note that this seems to be a separate update from the update to 2.5.0.
     
  2. Slind

    Slind Founder

    Beiträge:
    8.332
    Zustimmungen:
    3.018
    Ortszeit:
    15:32
    I believe this is an oversight. @SirWill should be able to tell us more.
     
  3. SirWill

    SirWill Founder

    Beiträge:
    12.285
    Zustimmungen:
    3.712
    Ortszeit:
    15:32

Diese Seite empfehlen