Done Infinity Standalone nether&end reset

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by Ginabrik, Jul 19, 2015.

?

Is it time for the nether and end to be reset?

1. yes

15 vote(s)
    93.8%
  2. no

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. potato

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ginabrik

Ginabrik Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    its been a while since the end was reset and the nether has been all but burned thru since the infinity standalone server as opened. it looks like its time for it to be reset.

2. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    the end resets at the begining of every month, and btw nice multi vote for a yes/no poll

3. metalobism

metalobism Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    Most of the older players have stopped playing on infinity so much and a decent amount of new players have been left in the dust with little to no resources in the end (except for far out in the void with the comets). a large number of the chaos dragons have also been killed making it difficult for newer players to proceed with draconic evolution without having to mass farm (or buy) souls to make resurrection stone. as for the nether a large portion of it has either been turned to dirt, or stripped for ore and such. therefore i vote yes.

4. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    Fixed ;)

As I understand it the upgrades that were made to the network the other day will now allow us to make the farmworld resets fully automated it just needs to be properly configured first.

5. metalobism

metalobism Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    awesome, i'm really glad that this feature is being implemented as it will make it easier both on staff and players in the future.