Done Island gone

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 3' started by D3thTh3Kid, Mar 9, 2017.

1. D3thTh3Kid

D3thTh3Kid Active Member

Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    when i left the server last night at around 5:00 (est) the island was there everything was fine then this morning (3/9/17)i get on the server and the island is gone. i have no clue what could've happen any help would be appreciated.

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    9:58 PM
    You still have a island. Did you create a new one? And checking the logs it seems you mainly played on the island from someone else?

3. D3thTh3Kid

D3thTh3Kid Active Member

Local Time:
    yes i played on camospyro's island but the island is still gone[DOUBLEPOST=1489162495,1489131008][/DOUBLEPOST]i found all of my machines, tanks, crucibles, and lava generators on someone elses island i just need someone to confirm that they are my items and it isn't just a coincidence.

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Which island is gone? Yours or the island from camospyro? Please be more specific.

5. D3thTh3Kid

D3thTh3Kid Active Member

Local Time:
    camospyros island is gone, i was mostly active on his island because we where a team although i did the majority of the work on the island that is why i am posting about it and not him

6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Then someone destroyed the stuff on that island. You should create your own island and only allow the players you trust.

7. D3thTh3Kid

D3thTh3Kid Active Member

Local Time:
    the issue isnt that i don't have my own island the issue is someone destroyed the island i poured hours of work into and now i cant even get staff to try and find who did it so just let the person who greifed the island i was on let them steal all the stuff i worked ill just restart no issue do nothing about it its not like you're obligated to help people

8. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    We don't investigate if it was done by someone who had permissions on that island/claim.