Done Island Protection

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies' started by Akantorrr, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Akantorrr

Akantorrr Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    Hello there, been a long time since iv'e been on Agrarian Skies on MYM and im coming back soon. I was griefed and have lost my ME Drives, is it possible for someone to re-protect my area again? Thanks

2. matiepie2

matiepie2 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    Really sorry to hear that, I'm not sure why you would lose protection on your island; however if you had anyone else on your island you should probably check with them.

3. Akantorrr

Akantorrr Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I'm a solo player :p

4. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Island protection is removed instead if islands removal sometimes

5. matiepie2

matiepie2 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    Hold on while I assist you with a moderator[DOUBLEPOST=1469987813,1469985495][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello, I have tped to your island and it seems that unfortunately the claim was removed from your island. The actions happened after 2 weeks so there is unfortunately nothing we can do, Sorry for your loss and I apologize for the inconvenience.

However, you have received a new claim to protect against future griefing; and if you do experience any please let us know so we can help solve it. Marking this as solved, as there is nothing else to add to this and have a good day.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  6. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    Hi there, I've re-protected your island, should be good to go now on that front at least. Though as Matiepe2 said the items were stolen farther back than we have logs for so I'm afraid we are unable to recover them.