Done launcher not loading with windows 10

Discussion in 'Other' started by Adrianfish, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Adrianfish

Adrianfish Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    for some reason the mym launcher doesn't seem to want to work with my computer right now and i am not to sure why. the logo pops up but after that it just closes. i have tried a couple of different stuff but after everything i do it just closes itself again. does anyone got any ideas on how to fix it.

2. Snowfoxs

Snowfoxs Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    I have Windows 10, and my launcher works fine. Have you tried messing with the compatibility settings under the .exe properties? Running as administrator? Possibly try deleting config.json from %appdata%\roaming\.mineyourmind

As a side note, as silly as this question may be, have you restarted your computer yet? It might just do it.

If worse comes to worse you might need to delete the contents of the .mineyourmind folder in %appdata%\roaming excluding the instances folder. (If you delete instances, you will have to download your modpacks again)

Sounds to me like something got corrupted and(or) is being interfered with by something else.

3. Adrianfish

Local Time:
    i messed around with the compatibility settings a couple of times and it doesnt seem to work

i have restarted my pc a couple of time and still nothing

and i have deleated my mineyourmind folder but still nothing but after deleating it i cant seem to make a new one when i load up the program

4. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    This is why i don't want to update to Win10 until most of the bugs get worked out ;)

5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    Can you please download the jar version and start it via cmd? java -jar mym...jar and post the output here.

6. Adrianfish

Local Time:
    ok after i tried loading up java i noticed it also didn't load so some how my java got messed up so i reinstalled it and now it seems to work fine.

Slind likes this.