Done LMAO Plz :')

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 3' started by flipcoin123, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flipcoin123

flipcoin123 Member

Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    Sooo... ME. Broke my disk drive to move my items to a new location and all I had ever got deleted the second I broke it :/ I was just exited about getting 20k wither skulls for an automated farm... lol. Idk if you guys have entity deletion on with clear lag or anything but... I mean I've put in a lot of hours working on my base new base and finally moved everything and then its gone? If theres anything that can be done like idk maybe give me some essentials back or atleast my wither skulls?. Whatever I'm kinda annoyed right now so sorry if I sound angry, I'm not exactly happy.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2017
  2. CrimsonSZ

CrimsonSZ Bored of being bored because being bored is boring

Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    Oh boy... you won't like this.

First off, MyM has a STRICT no refund policy. Neither do they have any sort of entity deletion.

Second, what exactly do you mean by "broke my disk drive" and "all I had ever got deleted the second I broke it"? Did all the drives just straight up poof or did it all fall into the void? Maybe even check if a magnet ring caused everything to float around you.

Lastly, I get that you're angry but try to keep the "foul language" off the forums. As much as I would love the world to finally embrace the full English language to make expressing yourself that much easier IRL and online, people still don't like that kind of stuff.

3. Peace7904

Peace7904 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    Sorry to hear about the incident that happened. Unfortunately, Crimson us right in both aspects. We do not have clear lag and we have a no refund policy. I do have a question for you though. Did you mine it with an AOE Tool? Such as a mining drill or Staff of Power?

As for the language. Please refrain from using that on our forums. I removed it out for you this time.

4. flipcoin123

flipcoin123 Member

Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    Lol I know there's a no refund policy just wanted to see if its a common glitch and no I broke it a supremium pick with no upgrades. When the block was broken the Disk Drive + Disks were all deleted instantly. Did not fall into the void as it was above land and did not get sucked into any chests as i did not have any item collectors or such blocks within 30 blocks of operation. I also had no magnet ring on me or magnetizing object. The very instant I broke the block everything dissapeared. Not sure what happened, no lag spike, no crazy drop in frames or anything just broke it and it was all gone.

(Quick question earlier when I tried to craft a chaotic solar panel the start button to use the fusion wouldn't work, are they disabled?)

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  5. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    I believe what you are saying is you hit refined storage drive with a pick axe and it deleted your storage cells? If that's the case then it is a known bug, it has been reported to the mod author, and we don't replace items even if it was a bug. I do not believe the chaotic panels are disabled, but I have heard there was some sort of gui issue with them that makes them look like they aren't crafting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.