Done Lost Inventory

Discussion in 'Enigmatica 2 Expert' started by misscatlin1951, Aug 11, 2023.

1. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    I suckered a roc to follow me to engage the hydra that caused my death. This ploy worked very well and I was able to retrieve my inventory. I am flying using the /fly command( It is available to me for a while) and I was far enough away from the combatants that they couldn't stop me. I had gone about 100 meters when I noticed that everything in my hot bar was gone, I immediately checked the inventory and it was empty.
    How could this have happened? For once I was able to defeat the boss and get away with my loot. Please look into this for me as I think that it was a hiccup in the server because the flying motion paused for a microsecond then continued. This is when I checked my inventory.
    Please restore my inventory, I worked hard to get it from a hydra.

2. Redshii

Redshii Moderator Build Team

Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    Hey Catlin,

Pesky glitches can be annoying for sure, but as we are in a multiplayer environment it's hard to never have a short hiccup happen. I'm not sure what exactly happened with your player and the server just before and when you died, but hopefully I can retrieve your items some way if those are still in the dimension.

From what I understand you died in the Twilight Forest. Do you have your death coordinates for me by any chance? If not, I'll see if there's a way I can trace those coordinates somehow.

3. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    I was NEVER in the Twilight Forest. My character is no wher high enough to go there. When The TW was first introduced, anyone could go there for the cost of a diamond, but there were a lot of deaths in the TW. No I wasn't there, your coords are wrong and I can prove it. The twilight sorreat has a set of coords that match the overworld, That's why you see the same coordinate. Look on the real world map.

4. Redshii

Local Time:
    Sorry my bad, I wasn't aware Ice and Fire was in Enigmatica 2 Expert and by reading your last message I take it you meant the Hydra for I&F.

I'm not sure if in that case there's any way I can help you, so therefor I'll tag @Senior Moderator to see if they have any ideas.

5. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    12:37 AM
    That sounds like a desync on the saving of player data to me. It happens. if a Senior can restore their grave for them please do. If not, let me know and I'll get it.

6. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    Inventory collected. close thread.

7. Redshii

Local Time:
    Glad to hear you got it back.

Thread closed.