Done Low TPS

Discussion in 'Regrowth' started by Kazeodori, Oct 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazeodori

Kazeodori Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    For over the past hour or so, we've been averaging around 5. Not sure what's causing it. Could a staff member come figure out why it's so low?

2. knoxz

knoxz Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    well 60 player online could be one reason.
    Maybe split the map in the middle. leave one on the current one, make another for the 2nd half :p

26-32 player should be the cap. its still modded minecraft, as people progress it will get unplayable in a few days if still 60+ players are online :(

chugga_fan likes this.
  3. Erionax

Erionax New Member

Local Time:
    yes, it's 12:30 afternoon and server already has 40 players online and massive lags every few seconds, even though the tps is 20
    i don't want to know how the peak time is going to look like...
    it's most played modpack on the network, it deserves second server and 30-ish people player cap

4. knoxz

knoxz Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Somebody gotta investigate threadlock. Yesterday I played for 30 mins, then I was demoralized. :mad:

5. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    restart timer reduced to 3 hours. If the amount of players stays we need a second server.

profrags, Lawmonark and Naramoix like this.
  6. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    prob will, Direwolf20 and Soaryn have started a regrowth series, so they should be staying for awhile, cuz i suspect they come due to them starting the series ;)

7. Kazeodori

Local Time:
    Yeah, I thought that was part of the cause. Too many people, quite a lot of them constantly wanting to be given stuff too.

8. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    This weeks weekend will decide.

9. Naramoix

Naramoix Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Lies, what makes you say that?!
    xD ;)

pfffffffffffff!

10. Pein_Rikudo

Pein_Rikudo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    Is there any update about the server? It's getting quite bad now. Invisible mobs, block lag and certain items not working even when under 30 people are on

11. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    #BlameChugga

Oh... he doesn't play this pack. Not sure what it is then. :smuggrin:[DOUBLEPOST=1445970368][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If there is a second server in the works, i feel the restrictions of trade need to be reduced on that server.
    The current vote on it, is 50/50. You know i am against end-game trade but no trade is not fun on a multiplayer server.
    While i know regrowth is a progression pack, after a certain point the restrictions are pointless.

Possibly the players can make a checklist of items that we need to turn in to unlock trade.
    OR have trade unlock once until we unlock all dimension.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  12. profrags

profrags Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    It is and always will be #blamesassa
    (Unless you see random floating blocks and chickens with 100 health... Then it's #blameprofrags)
    So far I have only seen the player count increase every day so this might have to happen after all...

13. Kazeodori

Local Time:
    Or if the second server is filled with people who have already gotten most of the stuff in previous questbook resets...

I play on a server so that I can team with friends, not to avoid questing our way to the top by begging or trading for everything we need. If some one wants to be given everything or trade off for it, why not go single player and do it that way?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.