Implemented Market bug?

Discussion in 'The Dark Trilogy' started by _Ashenfall_, Dec 24, 2014.

1. _Ashenfall_

_Ashenfall_ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    The server's been quite unstable today, and I've been fighting issues with enderIO ME conduits as well as issues with fluid export busses. I have sorted those issues out somewhat, but now I have found another bug to vex me...

Last night before I went to bed I put several Tesseracts and Resonant Energy Cells on the market. I woke up this morning and they were gone. There were no transaction logs. There was nothing listed in /market history. They had vanished. Since I hadn't had my coffee yet, I assumed that they had been eaten by a rollback or server glitch or something and went about tacking the other issues I mentioned previously. I put two more Tesseracts up for sale and they sold a short time later. I was able to collect the money from these and received the transaction logs in my market mailbox. I listed four more Tesseracts. The server restarted and they all disappeared again.

Now that I knew I wasn't imagining things, I set up a test. At around 2:34 PM EDT, I placed two more Tesseracts up for sale. I recorded the listings and market history in screenshots. I had to run some errands, so I logged off for about an hour. When I had returned, the Tesseracts had vanished. they were not back in my ME system.

If I had to make an educated guess, I would speculate that the server is able to do a world save before a crash, but the market transactions are saved in a different file/database which is not preserved across crashes. I've seen a similar problem with the iConomy plugin running in a Multiverse environment. When the server would crash, player/world data was preserved, but monetary transactions were rolled back.

Please have a look at the logs and fix if possible!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Argonath1337

Argonath1337 New Member

Local Time:
    11:33 PM
    That is indeed something that should be looked into, thank you for reporting this

Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
  3. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    Could it be possible that tesseracts don't survive server restart?

4. Tokoshoran

Tokoshoran Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    There are objects that don't play nice with the Market plugin (On another server, I have noticed that TiCo objects get reset to their defaults), so a Tesseract may end up being cleaned out, but it shouldn't be removed from the market, as the market is supposed to say the X#, #Fe, User data, and according to Ashenfall, it's just gone, period. Nothing's replacing it, Ashenfall?

5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Market issue found. The market needs to be cleared and issue will be fixed on the 31th.

Lawmonark likes this.
  6. JamesYong

JamesYong Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    diamond dolly with mob spawner get issue in market
    the mob spawner left dolly alone in market... after server restarted -.-

7. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    That's the same issue