Implemented Material Energy 3 server?

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by SilverStoneBBQ, Dec 23, 2014.

1. SilverStoneBBQ

SilverStoneBBQ Active Member

Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    Subject:new server modpack.
    I've been wondering, there is alot of servers on mineyourmind and are very good. but there isn't a material energy 3 one or any material energy. It would be awesome to have material energy 3 modpack server added to mineyourmind because when i search up servers for material energy 3 there is none. So if mineyourmind creates material energy server it will be the first public online server for material energy therefore i think the server will get more popular. And of course the reason im saying this is because i wanna play with my friends on mineyourmind too. XD
    Thank you for reading this, I hope this gets in the mineyourmind network. :D
    By: SilverStoneBBQ

2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    3:51 AM
  3. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    The reason there are none is... ME3 is a single player pack. Not good for servers

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    The main issue in Material Energy is that it has so many quests and it would be no fun to do all of them again when the quest reset happens. Some of them might even be not possible due to the limitation of resources on the map.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014