Done Missing Grave

Discussion in 'B-Team' started by FluffyPancake169, May 3, 2016.

1. FluffyPancake169

FluffyPancake169 New Member

Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    Hello, Staff of the Mine your Mind Minecraft Server. On May 2, 2016, I was playing on the B-Team server and had died. When I went back to my death point to collect my belongings, my gravestone was not present at the location of my death according to the marker on my map. I am not sure if this is a glitch or if I was grave robbed. The contents of the grave, from my memory, were 2 dragons in safari nets (one was a water dragon named Michelle and the other a ghost dragon), an amethyst sword, a diamond sword, a gold sword, cooked steak, baked potatoes, an enchanted diamond axe, a diamond pickaxe, full diamond armor, and some other trivial items such as mob drops and cobble. I am not sure if this happened because I died in some body's claim. I did message the owner of the claim telling them what happened, and to please keep a lookout for my grave.
    Thank you in advance for your help,
    Anne Hritz, aka FluffyPancake169

2. johnfg10

johnfg10 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    How did u die also graves can sometimes spawn up to 10 blocks from you death location so maybe u have to have a look

3. stijn04356789

stijn04356789 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    Could you please send me the coords in a private message. I will have a look later today to see if you are grave robbed. As john said, sometimes graves don't spawn but this is as far as I know not caused because you died at another persons place.

4. johnfg10

johnfg10 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    No it's open blocks being stupid as far as ik

5. FluffyPancake169

FluffyPancake169 New Member

Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    jonhfg12, I died from falling from a height and i will check the surrounding area.