Done My friend Chrisgaming needs help (SkyFactory 2.5)

Discussion in 'Anderes' started by BanananaBread, Dec 11, 2016.

1. BanananaBread

BanananaBread The W̴̬̔̂i̴̝͇̇̚l̷͈̾̍l̷̨̋͠ǒ̴̫͝w̴̫̬̍͛

Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    today, Chrisgaming lost his applied energistics system, on Skyfactory 2.5, we were wondering if you could help in any way, thanks :)

2. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    Define "lost" in this situation. What happened with it? How did he loose it?

3. BanananaBread

Local Time:
    I think he opened a chance cube next to it, i dont know if it was a accident or on purpose, but the cube broke his drives, someone gave him free drives, but he lost all his items[DOUBLEPOST=1481412561,1481412053][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Is there anything he or you can do about his lost items?

4. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    Opening a chance cube next to valuable items was his decision. We have a strict no-refund policy that such a decision would fall under. In simple terms, there is nothing we can do about this situation. I understand it may not be a favorable answer to your distressed situation, however, these are the rules we abide by. I'm glad that fellow players were able to help out a bit in this scenario, and perhaps more of that friendliness can come across in getting anything of value replaced.

Thank you for reaching out to us, and hope you continue to do so with any issues you may come across in the future. Hope your friend will be able to get back on his feet after this problem and remember not to ever open up chance cubes by important items ;) Let it be a lesson learned at least.

Thanks again and,
    Happy gaming!

5. BanananaBread

Local Time:
    Ok, thanks though :)

LunaBlossoms likes this.