Done My friend lost items/he don't want to play with me :(

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by Legolando, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Legolando

Legolando Active Member

Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    Hello
    Yesterday my friend was making botania for whole day. It was his first time in this mod (and moded minecraft generally) and he wanted to move everything to other place. He fell from rooftop of house and died but somehow the gravestone hadn't spawned, Is there ANY possibility to get back at least some of the lost itmes? There wasnt too much, some generating flowers and wands from botania nothing more. For proof i have our messenger conversation translated in google.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry for all grammar mistakes, hope you will understand. I will provide list of losts in next post

2. aD0UBLEj

aD0UBLEj Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    Have you looked everywhere for the grave, sometimes it doesn't spawn right exactly where you die, it could be under a block or behind a wall. It's very unusual for a grave not to spawn, unless you suffocated or died in the void where the usually don't spawn.

In the case it really isn't there, MyM don't do item refunds, best suggestion is either encourage your friend to come back and rebuild or to gather some of the stuff back up yourself then get him to come back when you've got it for him.

3. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    [rant]
    Stop playing moderator and quoting the No-Refunds-Policy to people that ask for help before staff even got involved. That is not the first time I see you doing that and it annoys the heck out of me.
    [/rant]

profrags likes this.
  4. stijn04356789

stijn04356789 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I can confirm that the grave is still there at the location where he died. He should go around and look a bit closer as it is pretty much hidden. However I gave you a kick start in game if you read your private mail.

Will mark this as solved.