Done my.... pick....

Discussion in 'Horizons' started by Overloaderdave, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Overloaderdave

Overloaderdave New Member

Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    well, I made a platinum pick (platinum head, paper binding and tartarite handle), and stuck a diamond, emerald and 450 lapis on it.
    then it turned into this:
    [​IMG]
    it does still show fortune III on it, and it happened as I accidentally activated super breaker, while the pick was on 50% hp. I then repaired it with wood, and now whenever I break anything with it (mining speed 0 only effects stone-based blocks) it makes the tool break sound, which sounds cool when breaking leaves....
    so, am I allowed a refund of the materials I used to make it, mainly the diamond and the lapis. we have a good amount of emerald.

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    How can you activate the Super Breaker on a TC Pickaxe? All spells are disabled for the TC items.

3. Overloaderdave

Overloaderdave New Member

Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    I activated it on a stock tartarite pick, then switched to it, because I didnt noticed it activating... although, it probably doesnt matter much because of the reset. also, dat fast reply
    edit: I just tried the effect again, and it did nothing to a stone TC pick. so this is even weirder than I thought... a pick suddenly losing all its NBT data. also, note the 0 mining speed.

4. Akatzki

Akatzki Mechromancer

Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    Could we have an option to turn off the 'Super' skills? (or is there already)
    It's weird to suddenly have Berserk mode on sometimes and then after that every time we right click with our bare hands there's that notification about it being available in x seconds.

5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    /mcability is the command to toggle it.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
    Akatzki likes this.
  6. Akatzki

Akatzki Mechromancer

Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    much thanks.