Done MYG down?

Discussion in 'Mine Your Galaxy' started by Draykan1024, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Draykan1024

Draykan1024 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    What's been the issue with MineYourGalaxy lately and being so laggy and down so much? Is something wrong serverside, is a mod just not co-operating, is the server itself having issues? I'm just curious as to what the issue could be.

2. MrWisski

MrWisski Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Sorry for the delay - had 3 other servers crash and...then MyG went down. but, it should be back up now, apologies for it taking so long, it's...been a busy night!

I'm not entirely sure what the issue is on Galaxy just yet - It's most likely an uncooperative plugin or mod. The server hardware is just fine. Player and world data are fine. If the server stays down longer than say, 30 minutes or so, feel free to join the IRC (Accessed through the Chat tab, top right corner) via the built in web-based IRC client. Even if we're as busy as we were tonight, it's a lot easier to get info to you from there.

Again, sorry for the delay, it's just been one of those nights! :D

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
    Draykan1024 likes this.
  3. Draykan1024

Draykan1024 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    No apologies needed MrWisski, know you're doing everything in your power. We all have days like that, when everything hits the fan at once, so no sorries needed. Thank you for responding so fast and being transparent, that's definitely the one thing I love about MYM, how transparent you are with all the information. So once again, thank you for replying and letting me know what went wrong, and no worries on it being one of those days.

MrWisski likes this.