Done New Account

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by universalcrafter, Nov 20, 2015.

1. universalcrafter

universalcrafter New Member

Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    Hey all, was just wondering if I would be able to somehow get all my stuff back after making a new account. I recently wanted to get back into modded minecraft and I forgot my main accounts credentials. Before I quit minecraft for a while my name was universalcrafter. I know that i'm probably going to get an answer back, and that answer will be no, since I think I quit around 5 or 6 months ago, and I saw that you guys delete peoples bases if they haven't played for 2 months. But I was just wondering anyway if there was any chance of getting it back. Thanks for reading!

2. pizzaluc

pizzaluc Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    Since all infinity servers where reset not so long ago, so every thing have been wiped, so there is nothing left. You just gotta get back on the horse and go again. I can recommend infinity expert, if you like it hard but still infinity.

3. Bennyboy1695

Bennyboy1695 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    As pizzaluc has said, all the infinity servers reset a few weeks ago. So anything you had will be gone anyway, starting again on one of the new nodes or even try out the expert nodes servers instead is your only options really i'm afraid