Done Node 2 crash often... (low TPS)

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 3' started by atesz8916, Apr 22, 2017.

1. atesz8916

atesz8916 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:05 AM
    Someone can look after why so unstable today the server? Maybe a corrupted chunk or something.

P.S: Achievment book have a quest which says "Generate 1 billion rf/t" i don't think so that is healthy for the server...

2. alfiealfie

alfiealfie Taste the flames

Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    Be thankfull chugga isn't playing on your server, never seems to stop him

3. BanananaBread

BanananaBread The W̴̬̔̂i̴̝͇̇̚l̷͈̾̍l̷̨̋͠ǒ̴̫͝w̴̫̬̍͛

Local Time:
    7:05 PM
    Ah, node 2 is also crashing constantly, node 1 seems to be very active in crashes recently. Hopefully we cna solve the problem also. Even though the server has been up for a while, MyM is still new to 1.10 and above, meaning any 1.10 pack is very experimental and unstable, which is why we dont have commands such as /shop, hopefully over the weeks and months we can develop a better grasp on how 1.10 manuveurs its way with servers and we can get out of experimental mode. Im just hoping it isnt a corrupt chunk!
    PS ~ Our staff is always aware of crashes as when every server Crashes all staff members are notified, and if they believe a problem is occuring, they will send someone in to check out the situation.

#Blame 1.10+

Sincerely ~ Willow

4. alfiealfie

alfiealfie Taste the flames

Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    *cough* #blame chugga *cough*

BanananaBread likes this.
  5. atesz8916

Local Time:
    I asked other players on the server, if know who cause it, pls tag in here, but it is not happened. When i made this threat a player join caused the crash, but i didn't recognize who is it because not only the server my console also crashed (unlucky accident).
    Another player blame the Refined Storage because the autocraft stuck in while chunk are unloaded and after can cause world crash. Not prooved.

Btw from the by the mod Get' Ya tanks added some liquid storages, but if you remove (with pickaxe) it your client are crash, both with MyM and Curse launchers.[DOUBLEPOST=1493060738,1493059749][/DOUBLEPOST]May there are possibility to add an option, to visit other player's island without /trust?? For give warn/advise about things what is cause major lags, like: items on ground, lava fountains, spawners, etc.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Looks fine atm, marking as done for now.

7. atesz8916

Local Time:
    In the next 10 minutes, server are crashed, and can't be restart. :( :D

8. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    I'm working on an issue atm.