[Pixelmon Market]Isi's Hourglasses

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Krill13, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Krill13

Krill13 Active Member

Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    These hourglasses are only normally found by defeating bosses and I think it would be neat to be able to speed up breeding...for a reasonable price of course.I'm not sure about the price that the hourglasses should have but if I'm going to name a price,I would say the silver hourglass should be 750 and the golden hourglass should be in between 1500 and 2000.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  2. RazorZ32

RazorZ32 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I agree with the idea as im a avid breeder xD but i believe you might have the hourglasses backwards, correct me if im wrong but the silver hourglass works on all pokemon in the ranch and the golden is only for a single pokemon in the ranch. so i would switch it up

3. Krill13

Krill13 Active Member

Local Time:
    Well I just went with what the wiki said.It said that the silver one targets a single pokemon while the golden one targets every pokemons managed by a ranch block.

4. ZzConradzZ

ZzConradzZ The Purple Cat

Local Time:
    4:29 PM
    Once again. They Cant add everything to the market, and the golden one shouldnt even be sold at all. Though Im pretty sure @Mijikai has the boss drop config for Hourglasses on false, as it auto is that way.

5. Krill13

Krill13 Active Member

Local Time:
    Well several days ago I've managed to loots hourglasses from bosses.Not sure if they are disabled by now but I'm pretty sure they were enabled some time earlier.

6. Mijikai

Mijikai Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    Unfortunately no @ThatOnePurpleCat, I do not have access to any config like that, as far as I'm aware, considering there isn't much editing allowed for Pixelmon from what I've seen, or more "not available"

Does this hourglass drop, have people found it, are people struggling to find it?
    Unless it's a situation where it's hard to find, I will not be adding more items to market, considering the market should be a player base situation, and not between the server (at least that's how everyone wanted it)

Thank you for the feedback none the less, I will be setting the thread to "Opinions needed"

7. RomaDaddy

RomaDaddy Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    they are supposed to be hard to find, I still think its lucky that its being allowed for world pokeloot chests to be gathered more than once a week each. This goes back to when I was trying to play pixelmon as well when people complained I never helped them spawn legendary rare pokemon. My response was always "They are rare and hard to get for a reason..." I still believe that the shrines should not be in the shop.

8. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    then what happens once all the shrines run out? and the legendaries like rayquaza spawn super-duper-rarely

9. Mijikai

Mijikai Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    Shrines = Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno ^^

But I agree with what you've said -
    then what happens once all the shrines run out?

10. RomaDaddy

RomaDaddy Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    you go without, until a time when they are replaced. I would much rather log in and replace shrines once a month so people can get legendary pokemon rather than have every person in the server having one....

I will say it again, they are LEGENDARY for a reason ^_^

In all honesty I would love to see us get the add on mod so that we can better control spawns. so that they can be limited more. Our current weekend catch rate boost causes a mass inflow of Rare pokemon as it is. But this is not the place for that discussion lol.

I say no to selling the gold hourglasses for sure.

Mijikai likes this.