Please remove advanced genetics from the market at spawn

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Yorinar, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Yorinar

Yorinar Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    The prices are too high, so seeing it there just makes me angry. Considering the money top only has 3 people who can afford anything decent (which are all 10k+), and they could only get one thing, the pricetag is a bit far fetched. It might as well not even be there. For example, swim in lava is 167 days of voting. That's 5 months of supporting the server everyday to get one lousy thing. Better to just remove it altogether than to face that soul crushing price.

2. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    Hey sorry about this, I know SirWilli had been asking for pricing suggestions recently, which I had planned to submit but I've been pretty busy over the past few days and it completely slipped my mind...

Not actually at my computer atm so can't check what the current prices are but ill check and come up with some more reasonable suggestions when I get home.

3. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    I just talked to sirwill and the prices will go down like hell :). the new prices will be about 1/5 of the current ones.

4. Iron_CK

Iron_CK New Member

Local Time:
    3:56 AM
    :/ At my personal view , I think it's too useless because it's about 2k for anything decent and it's only for one live , so for me I PERSONAL won't buy. But yeah .

5. cbrozak

cbrozak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    I didn't think the "Lose genetics on death" was enabled?

6. Lato_Diafol

Lato_Diafol Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    It isnt. Well.. It wasn't on Monster 1 anyway. The only way to lose genetics is to create a new shell (Sync mod) and then die teleporting you to the new shell. In that particular case your metadata is destroyed. However other ordinary deaths will not cause you to lose your genes.

7. Yorinar

Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    Much appreciated! :)

8. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    Genes prices got changed now.

9. Yorinar