Done Pokemon stuck in Non-existent Day Care

Discussion in 'Pixelmon' started by Krill13, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Krill13

Krill13 Active Member

Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    To start off, yes, It's been a while since the last time I was here. And yes, I'm aware of how my base got wiped away, including most of my items and my day cares, and since the day cares were removed I've got several pokemons that are now stuck in, like the title says, day cares that are not even there. I just want to do this mostly because I want to take off my snorlax's destiny knot and everstone.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  2. ZzConradzZ

ZzConradzZ The Purple Cat

Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    Because you can only remove pokemon from the ranch block they were placed in, I'm afraid there is no way to get your pokes/items back. There is a no item refund policy, but they might make an exception to no one getting a warning and these are extremely rare and high value items.

3. Mouro

Mouro Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    You can update your username on forum by going to mym.li/uu or clicking on the Wheel and then Update Username:
    [​IMG]

4. Krill13

Krill13 Active Member

Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    Would /unlock work on me? That's apparently a command used to unlock any pokemons that are stuck in broken ranch blocks.

5. ZzConradzZ

ZzConradzZ The Purple Cat

Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    If its in this version an admin will have to do it, because lets be honest they probably didn't add commands that they more than likely didn't know about to the permissions group for all staff,

6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    Looks like you need to be online for that.