Possibility of a Modern Skyblock 3 Departed Server (MC 1.12)

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Win_J, Feb 18, 2018.

?

Would you guys be interested in a Modern Skyblock 3 Server?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Maybe, it looks interesting

4. potato

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Win_J

Win_J Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    As the title says, I want to start a forum discussion on the possibility of adding a Modern Skyblock 3 Departed server. I've tried playing around with the modpack for a bit and found it quite interesting as it doesn't use the famous Ex Nihilo mod to progress through the "stages". Also, it has 3 stages that the modpack could be configured in, with the Gated Mode being the most interesting and "hardest" of them all (which I suggest it should be switched to).
    • Gated Mode - just like Staged Mode, but to unlock the next stage you need to hand in certain items from the required stages. That means that you need to progress through every mod and you can't simply rush through them.
    However, the modpack is quite heavy, requiring atleast 6-8GB RAM and a decent CPU (probably one of the recent core i5)
    Website link:
    Modern Skyblock 3: Departed - Modpacks - Minecraft - CurseForge

TL;DR
    Modern Skyblock 3 Departed looks interesting.

Edits:
    2/19/2018 - Added extra option to vote twice

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  2. Kissqt

Kissqt Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    9:59 PM
    It looks really cool but not much hope tbh

3. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    We would really like to add 1.12 modpacks to the network. Unfortunately at this point in time it would be even less playable than 1.10 was in the beginning when we added it. I hope that 1.12 mod bugs are squashed quickly and major missing features added.

4. MakakPL

MakakPL Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    .. this pack is a grindfest and after update to 3.0 .. but it is challenging :)