Previous Monster servers back up for showcasing!

Discussion in 'Server Info' started by chaosblad3, May 18, 2014.

1. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    I know a lot of you were annoyed by the decision yesterday to take down the previous Monster servers in order to make way for the launch of the 1.1.1 servers using our new setup, especially as no warning was given beforehand.
    I didn't actually know in advanced either, so no one have a go at me about it! :/
    I know for many of you, the main reason this bothered you was because it meant you didn't get an opportunity to take screenshots of your base in its final state for your personal collections or to post to our Showcase part of the forums.

For this reason, we have brought the maps for both Monster-new (M2) and Monster-plus (M+) back online in read-only mode (meaning you can't break or build stuff) for the next 5 days.

To access them, go to the monster 1.1.1 servers and use the commands /old for M2 or /plus for M+, and you will be teleported over, though just to be clear you will not take your current inventory with you (it will still be waiting for you when you come back to the new servers obviously).

Please take this time to say your farewells to your bases as well as explore each-others if you want to :)

2. MaxUumen

MaxUumen New Member

Local Time:
    12:38 PM
    And don't forget to blow everything up before you leave.

3. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    *gets nukes autocrafted* i knew i would need these one day xD

4. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    Kinda hard to do if willi put the maps in read-only mode like he said he would :p