Implemented Quest Book Reset Itself

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies' started by givememinecraft, Jul 22, 2014.

1. givememinecraft

givememinecraft New Member

Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    Hey Me and my friend "ZombStoleMyPants" were in a party together and got pretty far in some of the quests and a few days ago we went on and the Book had been reset and our party dibanded, i was hopping you could help a bit, I can re-do a few of them but some are just a pain to do again, if you went through my chests and saw my island you would know im telling the truth

2. The_Icy_One

The_Icy_One Procrastinates by doing work

Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    Quest book resets are pretty common on the Agrarian Skies servers, due to the beta status of the pack. You should try re-reading the rules.

3. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    The hqm mod is known for corrupting its own save data and backups and even if we get one from our backups in 90% of the cases it corrupts again a day later.

The_Icy_One likes this.
  4. TerraSleet

TerraSleet Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    What's causing the bug might I ask? And what's preventing it from being fixed? I remember reading the author of the hardcore quest mod was holding back fixing this server breaking bug for some silly reason.

5. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    that was a few months ago for +1 month. They released the 4.x version which should have only been for 1.7 first but somehow they changed their mind. Atm the questbook corrupts every time the server crashes, unfortunately this is mainly due to cofh worldgen, which we don't even need but can't turn off. The issue is that hqm's save data corrupts every time and I'm not even aware of any other save data that got corrupted more than once from any other mod..

There also seems to be an issue with teamdata which is not related to the crashes and where a rollback dosn't fix the it for long.