Implemented Quest Reset

Discussion in 'Crash Landing' started by Shadeflame3, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Shadeflame3

Shadeflame3 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    Hello, me and a friend were playing on "Crash Landing", we did some quests, but we didnt look at the quest book and delve into new quests in an effort to stay fed and hydrated. This was our mistake, and i hope its a common one, but we both agreed we wanted to start from scratch again. We did raise the question about how to reset our quests before we did reset, as that wont let us go much farther than sifting dust. We tried what we could and nothing worked, then came a moderator, his nickname was ~Turtle, i dont know what his minecraft name was.
    Either way, ~Turtle tried what he could and had to leave, advising me to make this post. So, please, if possible, could me and my friend "sb7766" both get quest resets, we dont mind if you delete our player files either, as we dont have much we know of there. I can get my friend to tell you himself he wants a reset if you need it.

Thanks again ~Turtle, for trying your best to help, and to whoever can give me and my friend quest resets, if even possible.

~Shadeflame3

2. Cherristelle

Cherristelle Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    All sorted. Both books should now be reset.

~Cherristelle

3. Shadeflame3

Shadeflame3 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    Thank you, Cherristelle