Done regarding cherristelles work on my base...

Discussion in 'The Dark Trilogy' started by Fluffy169, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Fluffy169

Fluffy169 New Member

Local Time:
    11:21 PM
    so yea... my LP system is a mess. which i assumed to find that way. what really anoys me is, there is no chest with the broken items, and no sign explaining the work/issue/result of the work/effort put into.

so first of all, thx?

i'd like to ask for all the stuff i lost asap, since my base cant run without it and i cant be arsed to craft it again. also, a quick explaination on what was the deal wouldnt hurt too.

so, i appreaciate the work and effort, but i do not appreaciate the conclusion.

2. bobthepig2

bobthepig2 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:21 PM
  3. Fluffy169

Fluffy169 New Member

Local Time:
    11:21 PM
    nevermind. i just realized, there is a box in my base, AND i lost all my crafting recipies.

so dont bother doing anything. i am done here.

ALSO. it is still laggy.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  4. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    I'm confused as to what this is in relation to?
    Can you please explain what happened better while we are waiting for @Cherristelle ?

5. Cherristelle

Cherristelle Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    Neorelm and I were looking into a lag issue and through a profile. The chunks that came up were Fluffy's base. In particular it was the pipes and conduits causing the issues so Neorelm dismantled them and put them into a chest on the base. There was a lot of machines all in one area.[DOUBLEPOST=1425666937,1425666401][/DOUBLEPOST]There were 40+ crafting recipes all towered up with logistics pipes acting like an ME all in one area and excessive amounts of other machines. Also a few towers of generators with magmatic dynamos all within a close area. This is why Neo disconnected them. It wasn't the only lag issue we were looking at though so I am sorry if Fluffy feels victimised by it but it wasn't the only problem being looked into.