Done Rendering bug with immersive engineering multiblocks (disappearing blocks or duplicating)

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 3' started by atesz8916, May 1, 2017.

1. atesz8916

atesz8916 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    I have issues like in pictures you see, that is only 1 crusher, and the other rendering glitches is like ghostblock, but is hard to remove, because i need to remove all the blocks from the contraption but the glitch will hide and can't see where is left, relog won't solve, and also cause block missing or dupe issue. It is appear in the same blocks, if i move example: 1 block higher it is solve but no all the times.

Attached Files:

2. bobthepig2

bobthepig2 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:46 PM
    Same thing happens on ftb beyond, mod author has to fix i believe.

3. atesz8916

Local Time:
    All i find on internet is blaming the Optifine, the problem with it SF3 don't have it in the modlist, and that cause light glitch.

4. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    This is an issue within the mod itself, I've seen it on SF3, Beyond and Forever Stranded. Until the mod author fixes it we're stuck with untextured and glitchy blocks.

5. atesz8916

Local Time:
    There is a "half" solution, speak about the crusher, like on my first picture, the original crusher have the "grinder" the glitch don't and you can remove the glitch if destroy the main block (the hole in the big hopper) this will remove one block from the basic construction, but the real Crusher will work fine, untill you want to remove, after destroying the crusher you will see the vital blocks are missing from the construction, so need some time and material to sacrifice but you can use IE in this way. With coke oven and blast furnace will drop extra blocks (duplication) in this way.