Done Request - Personal Inventory to be deleted

Discussion in 'Direwolf20 1.10' started by yameatmeyourdead, Dec 6, 2016.

1. yameatmeyourdead

yameatmeyourdead Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    Some might know about my other thread talking about my various crashes and how when I log into the server now I crash it. I am requesting for either my player inventory file to be reset or at least moved out of the server files so I can actually play the game.

2. yameatmeyourdead

Local Time:
    We have already determined that the chunk is not corrupt so the logical next choice is trying to delete my player inventory

3. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    Hey yameatmeyourdead,

Can you please provide any errors you may be receiving when joining the server? Or, if you are indeed crashing provide us with a crash-report and follow the instructions linking the pastebin back here in a reply or original post? It would help us perhaps determine what it is that's happening so that we can fix you up and perhaps avoid taking drastic measures as deleting your inventory.

Also, I believe server was in maintenance for the bigger part of yesterday, have you since been able to join the server just fine or not?

4. yameatmeyourdead

Local Time:
    I have another thread titled Java:io:IOException: Broken Pipe . In that forum, I posted the logs from me being disconnected from the server with the same error consistently. Only recently has the server been crashing whenever I join. Sir_Will already determined that this was not a chunk error.

5. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    I think it has something to do with conduit faCades from enderio in your inventory if I had to make a guess

6. yameatmeyourdead

Local Time:
    it randomly just now started working

7. IsHayden

IsHayden Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:55 AM
    three cases of this in a row...? wow.
    (ps: i still need a removal of this negative item facade as well)