Done Request to be moved to spawn

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by FlareArrow, May 20, 2016.

1. FlareArrow

FlareArrow Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    I've found myself in a bit of a problem that's led me to falling infinitely through the void. I went to check if the Eldritch dimension had been reset since I was last there and, upon going through my obelisk, found it had. However, the new dungeon seemed to spawn lower than the spawn point, and so I ended up on the outside of it. My attempts to enter proved useless and led to my falling. I can't fly due to the flight hampering abilities of the Eldritch dimension, and am not dying due to Bound Armour void damage prevention. Was wondering if I could be moved to somewhere else where I wouldn't be stuck in this odd limbo. Thanks.

2. Mouro

Mouro Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    If you are about to die, i dont think that they can do anything but if you are just in a loop or below y=1000 (enough to be on void and still didnt die) moderators can tp you back to spawn

3. FlareArrow

Local Time:
    Not about to die, as I have void damage protection from bound armor. I'm not looping, I'm just falling and taking no damage.

EDIT: To that end, no moderators are online on Node 5. Otherwise I would have taken care of it then and there.

4. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:48 AM
  5. Snowfoxs

Snowfoxs Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Moved you to spawn.

I win. :p

6. FlareArrow