Done Research does not properly reset

Discussion in 'Thaumic Skies' started by Tokoshoran, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Tokoshoran

Tokoshoran Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    Yesterday I had filed a ticket for a personal reset to my thaumcraft file, but I think a more permanent solution should be implemented: Since your research resets forcefully when you restart, it should completely reset all of your research, including research points and discovered aspects. If you have already scanned all "Fabric" materials (Leather, wool, string, silk mesh, etc) you can no longer get the muse for Enchanted Fabric, meaning your research gets halted upon resetting your island. Staff are often busy and it can take a good day sometimes before they get the chance to delete the files to help you start researching again.

Related: Warp should be reset too

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  2. MrsFaithfyre

MrsFaithfyre Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:14 PM
    Hey Tokoshoran. I don't understand the point of making this post when you have a ticket in about the issue. Our staff team works hard to try and get to the tickets as quick as possible and in an order of severe to not so severe. Your ticket will be answered and handled I promise you. I was the one who escalated your ticket to the proper rank that could assist you on this issue and I even asked you to be patient.

[​IMG]

You filed the ticket 23 hours ago. That is less than one day. We have other tickets that have been sitting longer than that because our staff is busy keeping the servers running, or handling stability issues, or other things that require immediate attention.

Please remember that our staff are volunteers taking the time out of their day to do what they do for this network. So next time you feel the need to vent about how long your ticket takes to get answered perhaps you should read this post instead.

Staff are players too | MineYourMind Community

Marking this issue as done, since Snowfoxs has closed your ticket.

3. Tokoshoran

Tokoshoran Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    I wasn't meaning it to sound like a vent, I was posting a suggestion to the community that a full reset be made default behavior, because I don't want to give the staff themselves more work every time somebody resets their island.

Edit: Oh! I realized this was in the Support forum, it should be in the suggestions.