Done Ring of aesir

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by CommonExplosion, Apr 26, 2015.

1. CommonExplosion

CommonExplosion Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    (3th tread already >.>)

When the update happened Firewall and me rushed to battle the gaia 2 boss multiple times for the loot.
    We both got the ring of aesir at the end. Now the problem is that because it's banned the ring dissapeared out of my inventory today.

The ring of aesir is made out of the 3 basic rings. The ring of loki was the one that did the duping(so I heard today) so only that one and the combined one are banned.

Now that the combined ring has been removed out of my inventory I also lost the other 2 basic rings.
    Vazkii has made these relics in such way you can only get them once and can't share them.
    In other words: I cannot get those 2 other rings agian (ring of odin, ring of thor).
    I read somewhere that botania makes sure that you can't get them again by using some sort of "achievement" system.

Is there a way I can get those achievements removed or something, so I can rebattle the boss for the non-banned rings?

This applies to all players that have made their ring of aesir before it was banned. In the future this can't happen as to make the combined ring you need the ring of loki(banned).

I hope I explained it good enough :p

Ty for your time,
    Common

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
  2. julio1237878

julio1237878 Game enthusiastic

Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    Yea i made one and since you only get it once its impossible to get another :/

3. firewall43

firewall43 Active Member

Local Time:
    lol i my aesir ring still cause its in the bauble slot. but i'm not going to throw it away cause than i lose also the other rings.
    i promise i shall not use the powers of loki :3

4. MrWisski

MrWisski Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:18 AM
    The problem is the ring of Loki dupes. The ring of the Aesir inherits this Dupe glitch from the ring of loki. We tested this last night, found that both rings needed to be banned, and banned them.

As for the relics-once-only issue, I'll look into it - but can make no promises. some mods do wierd things in wierd places.

5. firewall43

firewall43 Active Member

Local Time:
  6. MrWisski

Local Time:
    Well if you're asking me to go into your player data and remove it, OK. :p

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
    Ghast12345678910 likes this.
  7. firewall43

firewall43 Active Member

Local Time:
  8. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    next botania update (literally the next one) fixes this

9. MrWisski

Local Time:
    Well when the next update is pushed to servers, we'll re-evaluate it. Until then - direct a steady stream of frowny face emoticons towards Vazkii for pushing such a bad update out without testing.