Sad to Say....

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by CheshireLill, Dec 30, 2015.

1. CheshireLill

CheshireLill Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    Greetings and Salutations to you all.

In light of recent events from real life,
    I am resigning from my post as Senior Mod.

Real life matters take precedence right now

To the staff: It's been good working with those of you I have. Some of you will make really good staff. I hope that your endeavours here prove worth the effort you invest. See you around the server sometime.

To the MyM community: I've met some very interesting and fantastic individuals here. I'm glad to have been able to take part in helping many of you or even just watching chat as you interact with each other. The next time you see me I will be just one of you <3 See you around!
    -CheshireLill

2. iMikeChas

iMikeChas New Member

Local Time:
    Cheshire Required!

CheshireLill likes this.
  3. crazar

crazar Guest

Bye Tulgey, it was nice having ya here. Good luck in your future endeavors.

CheshireLill likes this.
  4. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Sorry to hear that you're leaving. I haven't had the opportunity to directly work with you but I've observed and spoke with you a couple times. You were an awesome staff member! Hope to see you around and I hope that you'll be able to come back :)

Be well and hope that things will straighten out in life for you.

CheshireLill likes this.
  5. Zxirl

Zxirl Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    It was great working with you! I hope to see you on TS every once in awhile! Good luck with real life. ^_^

CheshireLill likes this.
  6. GoldenPalladium

GoldenPalladium Honestly, I'm pretty much dead.

Local Time:
    Sorry to see you leave, Cheshire. Honestly, I thought you would be one of the last to leave MYM. But, I mean, I thought I would be around for a while. Funny how, when I look back, I didn't make that much of an impact- it also sorta leaves me with regret. But that's obviously not the case for you. You were a huge part of MYM, and I feel that the staff has taken a huge blow recently, with both you and Benny leaving- but you both have problems going on- I've got my own, after all. I know what it's like.

I really do hope your issues resolve smoothly. I only wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors. See ya around, Chesh. o/

CheshireLill, ladyabby and Mijikai like this.