Implemented Some Questions

Discussion in 'Horizons' started by Catzelol, May 31, 2014.

1. Catzelol

Catzelol New Member

Local Time:
    11:31 PM
    hi there,

I am new on horizon and the server and i have some questions about banned items and some mod stuff if this is the right place to ask.

1- @ rotary craft : I couldnt get to work AC electric motor because of magnetized shaft core. I give magnetized unit 16 nm and 2k rad/s and 16k power which needed for starting it, but i still couldnt get the magnetized core. Is it a bug or i am doing wrong?

2- is chunk loader or spot loader working. It seems not working because when i log off my machines are going offline too.

thank s in advice for your interest.

2. Arachnyd

Arachnyd New Member

Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    For chunk/spot loaders, they will only work while you're online, and, you are limited to 9 chunks loaded. Additionally, on Monster (not sure if it's network-wide, might be) you need to be a Donor to use chunk loaders.

Arachnyd

3. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    For who are the chunk loaders are enabled depends on the server. On horizons all can use them.

You can't craft it or what exactly is not working?

4. cbrozak

cbrozak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:31 PM

4:18, shows a great setup to get this functioning properly :)

5. Catzelol

Catzelol New Member

Local Time:
    11:31 PM
    thnx for reply guys.
    i used steam engine and gearbox combination for this on creative mod and it worked. How i made it is , maybe this help others to make it, in the picture below.

[​IMG]

i use 1 dc motor for the pump and lava for steam engine and connected to magnetized unit with 1/4 gearbox. but it takes so long time to magnetize it about 9 hours or so.