Done Staff of Traveling Restrictions

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 3' started by Supercraftmo, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Supercraftmo

Supercraftmo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:30 AM
    The staff of traveling needs restrictions to where a player cannot travel through other player's islands. I know that those are not trusted on the island cannot break blocks, but with the cloches that are required to use the conveyor belts, someone who has a magnet can take the seeds and essences because of them being out in the open. Also, the islands are unprotected when the player is offline and other players can travel through blocks/walls without the player's permission.

2. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    The cloches do NOT need to use conveyor belts, they will output to a chest or an enderio conduit from the same spot.

3. Supercraftmo

Local Time:
    I tried an ender io conduit on the front side and it does not output. The back side appears to only input, which I have bone meal as the input. The left and right side is for energy. Is there another output on the cloche?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  4. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    [​IMG]
    RED=Energy Input (You can use the one on the side of the bottom block or the one at the top, which ever is easier)
    BLUE = Water Input

YELLOW = Item Input
    GREEN = Item Output

5. Supercraftmo

Local Time:
    Ok, I got it. Thanks for your help. I can place a chest on the green output directly and the seeds and essence outputs to chest. Definitely better than the conveyor belts. I am going to redesign my entire system.
    [doublepost=1501899570,1501894669][/doublepost]Here is my new design 2017-08-04_20.18.08.