Implemented Suggestion/Need Help

Discussion in 'Mine Your Galaxy' started by xXxNahanxXx, Feb 4, 2015.

1. xXxNahanxXx

xXxNahanxXx Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    Hello, a bunch of my friends and I a few questions to ask, as well a suggestion and help regarding the suggestion.

First off, we where wondering how often the worlds reset (mainly the galacticraft worlds) since we want to go all out with the mod, and have space bases on all the planets.

Secondly, is there any way to combine multiple claims from different people into 1 (this is because we have roughly around 11 people trying to live in one claim as we slowly expand).

Next, as for a suggestion, would it be possible to disable the auto-claim feature for Grief Prevention? We've had problems in the past with it since someone will accidentally place a chest just outside the main claim, and log off. Then when we try building later, we get stopped by the claim and have to wait till they log back on to proceed. (This is also what we need help with. He placed chest, it auto claimed, now our building guy can't do anything till it's removed)

Lastly, We thank you for taking the time to read this, and all of us hope you guys have an amazing day, and to keep up the good work so we can enjoy your great server :D

2. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    You can sell the claim blocks, transfer the MyM to 1 player, then have them buy claim blocks. Atleast that's how I'd do it =).
    As far as I'm aware we try to avoid resetting the planets from Galacticraft and if we do there will be an announcement in advance unless we lose it to some type of corruption. (I could be wrong but that's my understanding)

3. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    When we change it we change it on all servers. As long as the support is small we probably won't change it. Anyways, I would like to see a dedicated thread inside the suggestion area if you don't mind.
    As far as I know, there is no reset planned on Galaxy. @SirWilli should know for sure.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  4. SilentBane

SilentBane Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:36 PM
    Since I had a long post written out answering every question individually and Slind and Lucid beat me to the punch. I will leave this here I would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us with your suggestions and as always I hope to see you around MyM. :)

LucidTheStick likes this.
  5. xXxNahanxXx

xXxNahanxXx Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Alright, thanks for the feedback, and I'll post the suggestion in the global forums to see how it goes

6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    The planets will not get a reset but you can't claim there as the planets get loaded after the plugins which will not load the claims.

Just make a small claim somewhere and it will no longer create a claim with a chest.