Done Tier3 Island Empty Chests

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 2' started by Xoe, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Xoe

Xoe New Member

Local Time:
    10:39 AM
    There a few useful items you are supposed to get when starting the T3 Island but unfortunately they are empty this a bug known even before sky factory 2 and way before agrarian skies 2. I remember this happening to me on AG+ when it was still fairly new.

Want to know if a onetime use /kit can be implemented so it works only when you start the T3 Island and once it is used it gets removed from you /kit list. If that would be in anyways possible.

2. ItsNora_

ItsNora_ Names not actually Noah Booster

Local Time:
    3:39 PM
    As a donator you have access to /kits anyway. But T3 islands only have the usual stuff you would get starting on any island

3. Xoe

Xoe New Member

Local Time:
    I know... But those Few Items are very useful. I Know that because i remember from my AG+ Days.[DOUBLEPOST=1447611222][/DOUBLEPOST]Also it is not hard to Make a Few Kits and replace the chests in the 3-4 locations that the chests are supposed to be. Just like they did on the normal Island for Sky Factory. They made a Kit world edited it down saved the world and now when every time you start that island you get the Materials And You Book. So i don't see why adding 3-4 kit chests to the island would be a pain.

4. Kutao217

Kutao217 New Member

Local Time:
    What items are you talking about exactly?

5. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    On agrarian skies you start with a few items. On skyfactory you only start with one torch. Now on the normal island you receive the torch and on the t3 one you have a magnum torch.
    We believe in keeping the experience close to what it is meant to be. As you start with nothing on sf 2 singleplayer you start with nothing on the server. As you start with some stuff on agrarian in singleplayer, you start with the same stuff on the server.