Implemented Tinker's bug

Discussion in 'Horizons' started by KaiDgg, Feb 17, 2014.

1. KaiDgg

KaiDgg New Member

Local Time:
    11:31 PM
    Hey guys, I have done a big tower of ores in my claim to mine it and everything was fine, I was mining some Fluorite Ore with my diamond pick and accidentaly activated the Super Breaker skill and I didn't notice, then I switched to my Cobalt One and when the skill finished the hammer converted to a wood hammer with fortune 3 and looting 2 D:

I have proof that i had it, if you can, see my inventory of 17:45 (spanish time). In addition, MrRoooo had watched it.

I hope you can help me, thanks. Kai.

PS: Sorry if I misspelled something :3

Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  2. KaiDgg

KaiDgg New Member

Local Time:
    Any help or something?

3. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
  4. KaiDgg

KaiDgg New Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Sir, at least could you or any member of staff give me a new one? I think Cobalt hammer is hard to get, plus the enchantments. Thanks :3

5. CilitraMist

CilitraMist New Member

Local Time:
    9:31 PM
    This has happened to me as well, but I dont' think they can refund you a new one. Gotta just work to get a new one, I had to, and I had just fully enchanted it to max in fortune :(

6. KaiDgg

KaiDgg New Member

Local Time:
    Yea I'll make a new one for sure, but I hope they can refund me that because I applied many modifiers, I think it had this: Haste, Luck, Auto-Smelting, Stonebound and Fortune 3 (450/450 lapis) and also modified it with the diamond and the gold block, and with the Nether Star...