Too many limitations in farmworld

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by roeperones, May 15, 2017.

1. roeperones

roeperones Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    I'm currently playing in CrundeeCraft and I know that some worlds are resetting periodically, but there are many mods (divinerpg, fossil, thaumcraft, etc.) that do not present all the necessary objects in the farmworld and therefore obliges to farm in the overworld or to give up its development, with which makes the pack unplayable or just boring. Wish you could fix this problem somehow.

2. Broklyn_Datroll

Broklyn_Datroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    Do you have any specific examples? What 'necessary objects' are you expecting, but unable, to find in the FarmWorld?

3. roeperones

Local Time:
    Sure. DivineRPG ores, fossil's naturally spawning blocks (fossil blocks, permafrost, etc.) and buildings, thaumcraft's eldritch portals, etc.

4. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    The eldritch portals are an issue within the mod itself being coded only to appear in the "normal" world.

5. roeperones

Local Time:
    I understand those portals can't be in farmworld, but you could also to regenerate them just as you do when a user disappears and loses his claims for all the new players. At the moment all the overworld is just like a gruyer cheese, full of holes because of players and there's no way to advance in game.