1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Note: All passwords have been invalidated, please use Lost Password to create a new password. More info...
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Update Antimatter Chemistry to 1.3.3

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by LordEreh, May 14, 2022.

1. LordEreh

LordEreh End is near Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    I noticed the AC is highly outdated and 1.3 update brings: most energy values of the Alchemistry Fusion and Fission Reactor (they are faster now), reduced the energy requirement for the Quantum Quarry, almost halfed the “collecting” time for the neutron collector, made singularities cheaper which will speed up late game

Sadly theres few mod changes so I wonder if this will cause the need of map reset or not.

2. AoifeEnns

AoifeEnns Community Coordinator

Local Time:
    3:00 AM
    We are aware of the recent updates that were released, IE 1.3.2 and 1.3.3 were released on Thursday, and 1.3.3h was released yesterday. Admins will get to updating it, just give them a bit of time.

3. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Administrator

Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    As AoifeEnns said, there have been quite a few updates in the last week or so. We were waiting until that has slowed down a bit or waited for a update that seemed stable.

4. BrotherGluttony

BrotherGluttony Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    Was glad to see pack author respond to my github post about the singularities and power drain :D cant wait to finish this pack <3

5. LordEreh

LordEreh End is near Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    well endgame was very unbalanced in terms of power output of reactors making them very not efficient
    also reducing amount of stuff needer per singularity is nice