Done Upgrade

Discussion in 'Other' started by misscatlin1951, Oct 5, 2023.

1. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    I was interested in getting a Tier 4 upgrade, but I find that because I have paid for the tier 3, I must by chance qualify for the Tier 4 upgrader because I have already paid for it, If ny reasoning is not correct, then please tell me how much I need to pay to get the Tier 4 package since the price for the Tire 4 is the same price as the Tier 3.
    I dont rememver what the difference in price there is and just for kicks I have alredy paid for the Tier 4 upgrade because. by your own admidssion on the purchase chart, I do qualify for the Tier 4.
    I know that I am not the only one affeted by this "glitch/misprint, and to those of us that are, we need a clarification.
    We should receive the Tier 4 upgrade because we have ,by your admission, already paid for it.
    (This comment is for arguments sake alone and to point out a severe discrepincy in the pricing of the Tier program. Yes I am probably not the first to spot this but the longer it is there the more others will see and come to the same conclusion.)
    Thanks and please assist in this matter.

2. Redshii

Redshii Moderator Build Team

Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    Hey there,

It's correct you're seeing the same price. Since you have tier 3 already you get a discount the same price as your highest current tier towards the next tier. Since the difference between Tier 3 and Tier 4 is exactly double the price, it might seem that Tier 4 is as expensive as Tier 3 for you. However, if you look at Tier 5, you'll notice that the discount you get is the price of Tier 3.

It's confusing that Tier 1, 2 and 3 are still showing if you're already at Tier 3. We might have to look into improving that to avoid your confusion for other players in the future. Pinging @Administrator to see if they can discuss this with SirWill.

Hope this explanation clears up any confusion there was.

Happy playing!

3. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    Thanks Redshii, you were very clear in what you said. I made this post because as long as Tier 4 is priced the same as Tier 3, this may come up, making the same explanation over and over again. Idea! Have the discount vary by at least 1 American dollar and that will show that the difference is in the price of Tier 3 and the resultant Tier 4. I normally don't even look at it but I was trying to be able to access Back on Death which is a Tier 4 and above command.