Done Upgrading Strongboxes clears inventory

Discussion in 'The Ferret Business' started by Shadeflame3, May 18, 2017.

1. Shadeflame3

Shadeflame3 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:17 PM
    So, I was keeping a strongbox to keep my more valuable things safe, diamonds, gold, coins, and chip thingys and I started to get tired of the small storage space, so I figured I'd upgrade it. As one usually does, I shift leftclick with my crescent hammer so it keeps its items, upgrade it with invar, then set it back down. It had none of the items in it that I had stored, all my diamonds and coins, chips and more, gone..

I've upgraded strongboxes with things in them in other packs like Agrarian Skies, but they've always had their contents when I set it back down. Is there any way I could get some if not all the items in my box back because I'm pretty sure that isn't supposed to happen.. I didn't move the box since I placed it, other than to upgrade it, so if you guys have the blocklog plugin to check the activity it should all be there, if you use it and it works with modded items, that is.

2. Broklyn_Datroll

Broklyn_Datroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    I am very sorry to hear that you have lost the contents of your Strongbox. Unfortunately, I have to be the one to inform you of our No Refund policy. This means that we are not able to replace any of the items lost as a result of upgrading your Strongbox.

3. TTV_W3lshman

TTV_W3lshman Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    i'll create a package for you, expect a /market mail

4. Shadeflame3

Shadeflame3 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Oh, its been a while since I've last been on MYM, so I had forgotten that, Broklyn. Would you be able to create a way to warn people of this because I'd be surprised if I'd be the only one to encounter this.

Thank you very much, B00M5H07! It'll help immensely and save me from finding everything that was in there!

TTV_W3lshman likes this.
  5. Timkoo

Timkoo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:17 PM
    hmmm. no refund? i got refunded when someone stealed me some things

6. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    having your stuff stolen and having your stuff lost due to your own fault are two different things

7. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    If someone stole your items we do our best to recover them. We do not create new ones to replace that which was stolen.

8. TTV_W3lshman

TTV_W3lshman Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    I should start putting listings onto the crundee shop from my complete hoard of an ME system