Implemented Vanishing Ars Magica 2 Boot Items

Discussion in 'Horizons' started by RazuwrBear, Apr 1, 2014.

1. RazuwrBear

RazuwrBear King of Bears

Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    Hey guys

A bit of a headscratcher really, but I've noticed a strange occurrence of my boots disappearing, not once, but 3 times.

At first it was the Water Orbs from the Water Guardian..I didn't mind since I never used them, but since then I've had two pairs of Battlemage Boots vanish aswell...these being on me at the time of vanishing.

The first time I figured maybe I just accidently threw them in a trashbin, but this has now happened again, and while not an unsurmountable cost to rebuild it is certainly a slight annoyance.

I'd be much grateful should any of you find the time to figure out whats happening to these items, as I'll be running with bare feet in the meantime.

Thank you for any assistance in advance:)

Raz the Bear.

2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    unfortunately I have no idea of ars magica, maybe @MrRoooo or @cbrozak can take a look.

3. cbrozak

cbrozak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    I also have no idea why this might be happening. If I were to guess, I would say it's a back end bug and not anything that the player is doing wrong, but again that is just a guess. I also haven't heard of this happening to anyone else but then again, not many people use Ars for gear.

4. MrRoooo

MrRoooo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    I've been wear a pair of the Battlemage Boots and they are fine. Were you doing anything when you lost the boots? Server crash? Restart? Crafting? Killing a boss? In lava? Near a hungry chest? Did you die? Were you eating?