Done Voting Captcha Upgrade

Discussion in 'Other' started by kikkawaryu, May 12, 2018.

1. kikkawaryu

kikkawaryu Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    Hello,

I've noticed with voting of the 7 links around 2 are usable to due to captcha change, would it be possible to get the captcha's updated or are they down to the voting sites to change?

2. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    Usually you can just refresh the CAPTCHA by pressing the reload button below where the picture is supposed to be. That should make them appear again.

kikkawaryu likes this.
  3. kikkawaryu

Local Time:
    I'll give the reloading a try thank you, Usually keeps saying video cannot be loaded etc
    [doublepost=1526161664][/doublepost]Refreshing worked for all but one of them,
    Attack of the B-Team Servers » Overview
    seems to be stuck on v1 with no refreshing

4. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    Seems to be the same case for me

kikkawaryu likes this.
  5. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hi all, thanks for bringing this to our attention, unfortunately the voting sites are out of our control, all we can do is provide links to them, the rest is up to the sites themselves.
    You could try contacting the sites themselves, but if they haven't updated their own captcha stuff by now they might not be active any more, but it can't hurt to try.
    Apologies for any inconveniences

6. Broklyn_Datroll

Broklyn_Datroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    Manually type out what it says. "reCAPTCHA V1 IS SHUTDOWN" is what it showed me, Copy&Paste didn't work, but typing it out each time did.

7. Tipsied

Tipsied Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    Hello,

You can also try to type something random in. @chaseB2 told me about this today and after testing it out, it seems it will accept anything in the box (sometimes it takes a few tries).

Since the voting sites are out of our control and since there have been a few tips and tricks given above, I will go ahead and mark this thread as solved.

8. kikkawaryu

Local Time:
    Voting captcha's seem to be all the same today, the last took a few refreshes which worked as Tonalom pointed out previous.
    I shall give the random text a go next time when they play up again.

I'll be sure to contact vote sites and submit captcha issues to see if they're still active or not.

Thank you everyone :)