Done Voting List #1 [Broken?!]

Discussion in 'Other' started by BadgerNeer, Aug 27, 2015.

1. BadgerNeer

BadgerNeer Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    I am not fully aware if this is client side or server side but I wanted to let the community know that voting [List #1] which appears to be Pixelmonlist - MineYourMind has not been working too well for me lately. This link generally takes a lot longer to load but recently I believe their server's certificate has expired so browsers such as google chrome tries to redirect you by default unless you go into advance settings and then proceed while taking the risk. I think the website is safe but I wanted a staff member's input on the topic whether or not its safe. And of course, having broken links wont do good for MYM's amazing standards so I wanted to let you know.

2. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    I wouldn't use that as the HTTPS certificate makes google chrome says it's a malicious link, so idk what happened to them but i think they were infeected with malware, so don't use it

3. BadgerNeer

Local Time:
  4. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    10:41 PM
  5. BadgerNeer

Local Time:
    I'm going to hold off voting on site one but currently I think more people need to know about this so they do not get possessed by potential threat. I can think off two ways to resolve this: First, removing site 1 from the list. Second: Leave the link as they are now and wait for the site owners to renew their certificate keys.

6. Chetwynd

Chetwynd Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    This is because their certificates are now outdated.
    Which gives additional threat to the Site. Might be best to avoid it until they get sorted.