Implemented When I Join The Server Crashes

Discussion in 'B-Team' started by DarkDawg219, Sep 12, 2014.

1. DarkDawg219

DarkDawg219 New Member

Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    Basically what the title says, but I did manage to find out I was in a chunk which caused the server to crash before, I really desperately beg you not to get rid of my player data because I spent my whole summer on that server. The chunk was one where my friend CreeperChaz managed to put an entity mover in an an autonomus activator and it crashed the server. The entity mover had a dragon in it. The crashes there were so frequent there was an inventory reset and THANK GOD I wasn't there or I would have quit the server for good. The chunk is directly north of my /home and it starts close to the cotton plants so be careful of those. Some people said they lost entire rooms of chests because of the crashes but of course, being loyal to the server rules, I didn't intend for all of this to happen. If You Do Erase My Player Data: I would lose a month's worth of items and ownership of all my strongboxes, which have all my stuff. I would lose a really OP pickaxe and a really OP sword, not to mention my bark belt, witches robes, exo goggles and exo boots. I really beg you to find another way and to not erase my inventory. I also have an infusion of otherwhere, mystic branch, familiar, seer stone, 6 death protection poppets and of course 4 coven witches. If My inv does get deleted, I ask you to at least refund some of the stuff I find important because it wouldn't be fair to me, who has spent more time on the server than pretty much almost everyone on b2, to lose everything I wasted my summer on, a lot of which requires ownership. Not to mention 3 tesseracts. please. Help. I beg you no inventory reset PLEASE. If my inventory were to be deleted without refund, as well as my player file and do not get refunded with at least the stuff I can't get back easily.. That's it. You lose a loyal player who was thinking about donating soon... Please find another way to fix that chunk. Thank you.

2. DarkDawg219

DarkDawg219 New Member

Local Time:
    Did I say month's worth of items? I meant summer's worth of items, which would be 4 months
    sorry misinterpreted that

3. phatbhet

phatbhet Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    Dark, if it's just the chunk I don't think there will be a deleting of your player data. But if you are able to stay on , even for a quick second, one of the mods/admins will be able to tp you to spawn and this whole mess will be over. This is just my guess from past experience.

4. DarkDawg219

DarkDawg219 New Member

Local Time:
    thanks fred, you got my worries down just a bit

5. phatbhet

phatbhet Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    Your welcome buddy

6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    9:46 PM
    Should be fixed. Why you use a entity mover with an autonomus?

7. craftminer3101

craftminer3101 New Member

Local Time:
    Could any Mod or Admin pls tp me to the spawn to i cant join the Server anymore.
    when im joining im on for a sec and getting resetted to the Lobby.[DOUBLEPOST=1410547768,1410546670][/DOUBLEPOST]I am having exact the same Problem as DarkDawg but on PVE 1

8. chosaito

chosaito Active Member

Local Time:
    Craftminer are you still having the problem? Also you should of made a new topic sense this problem has been resolved it's likely it wont be often looked at again. Making a new topic will let us know it's another person needing help. Also what server are you on?

9. craftminer3101

craftminer3101 New Member

Local Time:
    Im on bteam pve 1 and the problem is that i bugged myself into a claimed and closed place with enderpearls

10. DarkDawg219

DarkDawg219 New Member

Local Time:
    guys thanks but you should fix it for CreeperChaz also if this is a one person fix, also as Chaz refers to it: "I was playing around and testing out something new". He said he learned his lesson, for everyone's sake I hope that's true