Xplosions

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by aBaguette_, Oct 19, 2016.

1. aBaguette_

aBaguette_ Roast Chicken Flavo(u)r: Certified Vegan

Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    Bam

That was the sound of my base,

Here, lemme tell you a wise old tale of when I was only 4.3 years old.

Once upon a time there was a lonely breadstick.
    His name was Bag. He wanted to become the greatest breadstick of them all. He wanted power. He decided he wanted an item only legends dream of; the creative energy cell. This spark in the imagination of a breadstick's mind led him on the wildest adventures over the course of 28.5 days of playing straight - something only an utmost madman would attempt. He grinded metals together, burnt coal, and even studied wizardry. He stabbed himself in the name of Magic, he manually crushed obsidian, he even performed rituals for Ichor. However something big was going to happen on his treads to the top. Something he would never forget.

He began learning the ways of splitting uranium atoms, and harnessing the energy of the reactions. He invented a machine now famous as the 'nuclear reactor'. Even though he was the creator, he couldn't even begin to imagine what would happen if something went wrong, but he'd soon find out.

It was many days before the night of the malfunction. The bread was working on a more convenient way of slaughtering the mightiest creature in all of the Galaxy; the ender dragon. He had worked days and night; eventually forgetting the dangers of nuclear power. He was making telekinesis foci. He began experiencing technical issues with his infusion provider. He seemed the chat for help - none. He turned around to see whether power was working or not. What he saw was nothing.

Literally there was a giant hole in my base after that, was freaking out. It only lost like 3 ME cells, I am soooo lucky xD

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
    SanndyTheManndy likes this.
  2. nightwolfhunter9

nightwolfhunter9 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    Pretty nice story you got there!
    I guess you were really lucky ;D

3. The breadstick was making telekinesis foci, but not the useful warding foci :p

4. lorarose

lorarose Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    All this talk of breadsticks is making me hungry.

LunaBlossoms likes this.