Decided Against Reinforced Watering Can (Agrarian Skies 2)

Dieses Thema im Forum "Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)" wurde erstellt von y2clay14, 23. März 2017.

?

What do you think? Enderman countdown or no?

  1. Remove countdown

    66,7%
  2. Keep Countdown

    33,3%
  1. y2clay14

    y2clay14 Well-Known Member

    Beiträge:
    4
    Zustimmungen:
    0
    Ortszeit:
    03:06
    Hello to all MYM members and Staff. I am curious as to why the reinforced watering can has this countdown that spawns an enderman. It just doesn't make sense to me. If I am advanced enough to have an activated division sigil and bedrockium then I would most likely have a mode of flight. This being said I can just fly off my platform and click the 10th count to spawn the enderman which falls to its death. I just feel that this added feature does not add any more difficulty to this pack; it is just a small annoyance. I just think the countdown feature should be removed or at the very least raised to 20 or so.

    Just my 2 cents.
     
  2. chugga_fan

    chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

    Beiträge:
    5.861
    Zustimmungen:
    730
    Ortszeit:
    09:06
    it's a feature, not a bug
     
  3. wyndman

    wyndman Well-Known Member

    Beiträge:
    4.048
    Zustimmungen:
    2.016
    Ortszeit:
    09:06
    Blame Jadedcat for that.
     
    Kazeodori gefällt das.
  4. Slind

    Slind Founder

    Beiträge:
    8.332
    Zustimmungen:
    3.018
    Ortszeit:
    15:06
    As one of our baselines is to stick with the original modpack style as much as possible, I'm going to mark this as decided against.
     
    wyndman gefällt das.
  5. y2clay14

    y2clay14 Well-Known Member

    Beiträge:
    4
    Zustimmungen:
    0
    Ortszeit:
    03:06
    Yea sorry I had used this mod before and that feature was not there. Since that was all I knew I assumed it was added by the server. My Bad.
     

Diese Seite empfehlen