1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Did gold chunkloader can only be use by donator

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 3' started by pplkn, Feb 23, 2019.

1. pplkn

pplkn New Member

Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    So I see that now gold chunkloader can also be used by non-donator but when I try I get" your chunkloader limit(0 available,1 need)"

Edit: I already check for /cm list own and also have 400000 chunkloader-ticket

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  2. ggkhs

ggkhs Guest

Hey, could you try using the command "/cm list pplkn" and tell me with what it comes up?
    - ggkhs

3. pplkn

pplkn New Member

Local Time:
    No chunkloaders matching criteria found

4. ggkhs

ggkhs Guest

And the issue is only happening with gold chunkloader right? If you place an iron chunkloader is it working as intended?

5. pplkn

pplkn New Member

Local Time:
    I not sure did it work but it says that it successful use with green message not error message like gold-block

6. ggkhs

ggkhs Guest

Sorry for the late response, i am trying to figure out a solution to the issue. Would you be able to place 1 iron chunk loader down, activate it and then run the "/cm list own" command again and inform me of what came up? Thank you.

7. pplkn

pplkn New Member

Local Time:
    pplkn chunk loaders list(1/1)

Iron - 1 - world:1xxx,64,-2xxx - true

8. ggkhs

ggkhs Guest

Now try placing your gold chunk loader down again, and activate the 1x1 function of it and tell me if you get an error.

9. pplkn

pplkn New Member

Local Time:
    Yeah it still says "You have reach chunkloader limit"

10. ggkhs

ggkhs Guest

Try placing a second iron one at a different chunk, activate it and run "/cm list own" again.
    [doublepost=1550934726,1550931713][/doublepost]After instructing the player with the above steps in case he fixes the issue and none of them worked i went ahead and joined the server.
    After asking permission and joining his island to do some tests myself i found out that the gold chunk loaders wouldn't work for me either. I tried the following :
    • Placing iron chunk loader to update the area.
    • Choose different chunks for the loaders both iron and gold.
    • Choose different sizes 1x1,3x3.
    • Went to nether to test the gold chunk loader again.
    • Player relogin multiple times to try and it appear to make no difference.
    None of the above made any difference whatsoever to the issue of the gold chunk loader not working. The error i received every time i tried to activate them was "Chunk loader limit reached (Needed 1 available 0)"
    While in the same time i was able to load 3x3 Iron chunk loaders with no issues.
    I would like to add that i am a patron 2 so i shouldn't have any issue placing and activating a gold loader.

Will go ahead and tag the administrator team, as it is beyond my power to solve this issue. Please be patient as their workload is usually heavy
    @Administrator

Assisted by HanoverFist69

I apologize for any inconvenience the issue caused.
    Have a nice day and a wonderful time on MyM.

LadyRen13 likes this.
  11. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    Fixed with the next restart.